Monday, April 5, 2010

An Introduction

We are a So Cal family that cloth diapers, practices extended breastfeeding and is making changes to become more eco-friendly as well as budget conscious. My name is Maria. I am 26 years old and starting to feel like an old lady. I have a sister who starts HIGH SCHOOL next year! Holy Moly.

My wonderful husband is Dave. He is an aerospace engineer and works for the Navy. We live in a small town that isn't close to anything. But more and more, we prefer it this way. We spent most of 2009 in southern Maryland. It was close to my family (fantastic!) but close to DC (horrible). We just aren't cut out for the east coast I guess.

We have two kids, Mady (almost 2) and Declan (6 weeks old). The changes we make are purely for the enrichment and benefit of them. Otherwise there would be no reason to do any of it. I want my kids to have a full life. I want them to be healthy and to have every opportunity possible. What EVERY parent wants.

So follow along as we change our habits, our mindsets and our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment